Environmental Management System (ISO 14000)
Development and Implementation
Tetrahedron, Inc. is in the forefront of environmental management. Some of our staff are members of the body that represents
the U.S. in the committee entrusted with the development of international
standards for environmental management system - EMS (ISO 14000).
- Developing EMS for a military installation at Ft. Dix, New Jersey.
- Successfully implemented EMS for a lead battery manufacturing
company that resulted in ISO 14000 certification for the company.
- Provided ISO 14000 training to over 30 private and public sector
organizations in Europe (organized by the US Agency for International
- Provided training on EMS (ISO 14000) to the National Institute
of Standards and Testing (NIST) in Maryland.
- Provided training on EMS (ISO 14000) to the industrial sector
in India (sponsored by the US Agency for International Development).
- Presented paper to the oil industry on ISO 14000.
- Provided ISO 14000 training and consulting service to the construction
industry in Texas, USA.
- Provided ISO 14000 training to over 20 public and private sector
organizations in Bangladesh.
- Provided overview of the ISO 14000 system to US Army Environmental
Tetrahedron presenting the requirements of
EMS to stakeholders in Europe
Top | Back